Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 2:10:42 PM EDT
As the title implies, were there any new products from Knoxx at the Show this year?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:56:09 PM EDT
[#1]
bump.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:47:18 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=71085
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:21:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As the title implies, were there any new products from Knoxx at the Show this year?

Sorry, busy weekend and I didn't get ot check the forum. There are several new products form Knoxx this year. There are listed under Product Info on our website at www.knoxx.com.

This is the new Knoxx SpecOps Folder:

This is the new SpecOps NRS ($69.96):

and this is the amazing new Knoxx SpecOps Sniper Rifle Stock:

I thought you might be interested. Feedback?

CaCrusin
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, busy weekend and I didn't get ot check the forum. There are several new products form Knoxx this year. There are listed under Product Info on our website at www.knoxx.com.

This is the new Knoxx SpecOps Folder:

www.knoxx.com/NewStyleKnoxx/Products/grfx/SpecOps_Folder_Main.gif

www.knoxx.com/NewStyleKnoxx/Products/grfx/SpecOps_Folder_2.gif

This is the new SpecOps NRS ($69.96):

www.knoxx.com/NewStyleKnoxx/Products/grfx/SpecOps_NRS_Main.gif

www.knoxx.com/NewStyleKnoxx/Products/grfx/SpecOps_NRS_2.gif

www.knoxx.com/NewStyleKnoxx/Products/grfx/SniperSpecOps_Main.jpg

www.knoxx.com/NewStyleKnoxx/Products/grfx/SniperSpecOps_CloseUp2.jpg

www.knoxx.com/NewStyleKnoxx/Products/grfx/SinperSpecOps_WhtBG.jpg

CaCrusin

I like the looks of the rifle stock, what models will it be made for?

Dont suppose yall have any plans to make one for the Armalite Ar50?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:23:26 PM EDT
[#6]
What exactly is the NRS?
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:22:23 AM EDT
[#7]
The SpecOps Sniper Stock will be available for most bolt-action rifles: Remington 700, Winchester Mdl 70, Ruger 77MKII, Mauser 98, Savage, Howa 1500, Weatherby Vanguard, and others as needed. Since it is CNC-ed we can add models quickly and relatively inexpensively.

NRS stands for No Recoil System and that is what you get, an adjustable stock without any recoil suppression. The price is $69.95 and you can send it back to us fir an upgrade to the full SpecOps features later if you decide you want them.

Thanks for your interest.

CaCrusin

www.knoxx.com
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:36:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I sure hope my SpecOps for the 870 is delivered today...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I like the idea of your recoil taming system for rifles, but I can't help but worry about the numbers of people who may run into problems with scope relief issues.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:23:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow, that SOSR is ineteresting, to say the least.  What kind of recoil reduction can we expect?  Weight penalty?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I like the idea of your recoil taming system for rifles, but I can't help but worry about the numbers of people who may run into problems with scope relief issues.

If you are using decent glass, there should not be a "Scope-Eye" problem. We have tested the stock with various scopes and calibers and not had any problem with scopes having a minimum eye relief of 3 inches or more. If you would get dinged by the scope on a standard stock then you will get dinged with this. The opposite is also true.

Quoted:
Wow, that SOSR is ineteresting, to say the least. What kind of recoil reduction can we expect? Weight penalty?

The aluminum forestock does not add significantly to the overall weight. I haven't received the final weight yet but it is just over 3.5 lbs. The .300 WIN MAG we have been testing feels like a .223 and is even fun to shoot from prone.  It is still very loud but no pain on the collar bone. Plus it looks very sexy. Coolness factor is +10. Accuracy factor +10.

CaCrusin

www.knoxx.com
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:48:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

CaCrusin

Are these rifle specific?  I would like to mount my Brouning 7mm Remmington Mag to it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes and we plan on doing Browning late this year.

CaCrusin
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#14]
i wish you could do a conversion for the standard collapsible buttstocks-ie- Bushmaster 6 position buttstocks
Now that would be a great idea
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:49:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
i wish you could do a conversion for the standard collapsible buttstocks-ie- Bushmaster 6 position buttstocks
Now that would be a great idea

Already in the works.

CaCrusin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top