Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 9:06:37 PM EDT
I'd like to mount a light to my barrel (870) using a rail.  So who makes a clam on rail?  it would be even better if it acted as a magazine clam as well.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.islandtactical.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=29167
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
http://www.islandtactical.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=29167

That is a hell of an idea
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:53:28 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like that would only slip over a bead sight.  I wonder if it would fit on the magazine??

But at least I know someone else has had this idea.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:35:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Brownells sells one, although it's not a magzine clamp. It's a solid mounting platform for a light or whatever else. I had one on a Mossberg I no longer have. I attached a Pentagon X3HA to it with a Daniel Defense Offset Light Mount and it was a pretty good setup.

Check it out...

IM Brightflashlights, he can get it for the same price or maybe less than Brownells. I can't say enough good things about Brightflashlights. He is one of the good guys here.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#5]
It is made to go on the mag tube. The kick-out on the side is so that it can fit differnt tube sizes while still remaining one piece. I just ordered one from Island. I like the idea better than the clamp types which I've tried.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm really tired of these outrageously priced accessories.

Great idea, but I won't be giving them my business.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:16:39 PM EDT
[#7]
here you go
www.sidearmor.com
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#8]
decided to go with one of these

streamlight rail adapters

I'm wondering if either one will fit a Fobus light mount  for $15 it's worth the shot.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:52:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
decided to go with one of these

streamlight rail adapters

I'm wondering if either one will fit a Fobus light mount  for $15 it's worth the shot.

I dunno, post and let us know how it works out. I put a SF forend on my M1S90, but I dont want to spend that kind of dough on my other shotguns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top