Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 8:33:46 AM EDT
Due to all the BATFE crap on the Benelli M4, I finally sold mine.  What a shame....great shotgun, but it's just not worth risking jail time for a 2 round extension.

I'm wanting to replace it with an 11-87 Police Magnum with a 20" barrel and an 8 shot extension.  Trouble is, Remington seems to only sell them with 18" barrels.  Is there a configuration that I can buy with a 20", Rem choked barrel to use for 3 gun?

Just called Remington LE.  I guess you can't buy it, you have to build it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Remington brought back what was called the Compmaster in 2004. It's a 12 gauge 1100, 8 shot total capacity,  22" barrel, Vent rib, Hi-Vis sights, OD green, Rem chokes, with a black synthetic stock. This year it goes by the name 1100 Tactical Synthetic order # 26437.  MIKE.

See my other thread on this topic. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top