Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 10:13:18 AM EDT
Greetings all,
I have a chance to pick up a new in box 870P for $325.  It has the factory 2rnd extension, and synthetic stock and forearm.  I, however,  prefer the original walnut stock and forend, and I want to put on the Scattech/Wilson 1 round extension.   Does anyone have a walnut set laying around they would want to swap even for (I'll throw in the mag extension too)..just curious..If so, I'll run out tomorrow and pick it up.  Thanks.  IM contact best.
Mike NY

P.S. My apologies to the mods if this should be in the EE, I was on the fence.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:49:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Check EE, Ebay, GunBroker, and AuctionArms.  I was looking for wood stocks a little while ago and found oodles of them for varrying prices.

2guntom
454 Casull +
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:16:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Will do, thanks.  I figured maybe someone would catch it quick here.  Thanks again.
Mike
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow that is a kickass price for the 870P w/ extended mag tube. I just bought the 870 express(#25077) with the ext. mag tube, synthetic stock and 18" bbl for 300 out the door. I knw I didnt do the best, but I did ok. Now you are getting a $450-500 dollar gun at a sweet price. Grab that gun asap!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:33:34 AM EDT
[#4]
There is a wood set from a P model in the EE now..
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:48:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd get it if I were you....it will make you happy
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a GO to me!  Thanks for the heads up(s)!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top