Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 5:46:16 PM EDT
I have an 870 with a knox spec-ops, tac-star side saddle, and a vang front sling plate. I am looking for a quality sling setup, and i am willing to get rid of the tac-star side saddle and purchase a mesa-tactical  if I can get it to work.

2-point/1-point doesn't matter, but i cannot use the GG&G due to the spec-ops..

What would work out best for me?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:07:20 AM EDT
[#1]
email Mitch Barrie at Mesa ([email protected]). He’s second to nobody when it come to customer service.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:13:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
email Mitch Barrie at Mesa ([email protected]). He’s second to nobody when it come to customer service.

Aw, gee.

I thought I read somewhere that the Burnsed loop is compatible with the SpecOps.  Double check with Knoxx on that.  You might not have to make any changes at all.

If you are looking for an alternative, we offer a sling loop that mounts on the side of the receiver and is fully compatible with our four- and six-shell holders, though not our eight-shell holders.  It won't work with the TacStar either.

www.mesatactical.com/product_info.php?cPath=34&products_id=92
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:57:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aw, gee. www.okaygood.com/icons/flowers.gif

I thought I read somewhere that the Burnsed loop is compatible with the SpecOps.  Double check with Knoxx on that.  You might not have to make any changes at all.

If you are looking for an alternative, we offer a sling loop that mounts on the side of the receiver and is fully compatible with our four- and six-shell holders, though not our eight-shell holders.  It won't work with the TacStar either.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aw, gee. www.okaygood.com/icons/flowers.gif

awesome, thats what i wanted to know.  thanks mitch
I'll have to dump the tac-star and pick up yours and with a hook sling attachment..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top