Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 5:02:25 AM EDT
Has any one had problems with the Benelli shotgun feeding Federal Tactical Rounds?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
What Benelli model?  My M4 feeds Federal Tactical #00 buck and slug rounds with absolute reliability...

Inertia driven models may not reliabily cycle reduced-recoil rounds.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:30:31 AM EDT
[#2]
My Benelli Nova Tactical feeds the Federal Tactical rounds quite "tactically."
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:31:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#4]
My M1S90 feeds anything I put into it. I can double tap pepper poppers with birdshot or Federal Tactical Buck before they can fall. I know some have had issues with side saddles and forend lights causing function problems. What model do you have, and are there any accessories on it?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree with the rest RE: the M1S90.  In stock configuration I have yet to find a commercial load that this shotgun will not ingest.  However, once you start mounting crap on the shotgun its reliability can suffer.  

ETA -- Was this thread supposed to be a general survey of shooters, or are you having problems with your shotgun in particular?  Post some more information if you are having problems and one of us can probably help.

SBG
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:01:57 PM EDT
[#6]
my old super 90 was not reliable with low recoil buck unless fired from a solid shoulder hold
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
my old super 90 was not reliable with low recoil buck unless fired from a solid shoulder hold

Did you have a pistol grip? Was anything mounted on the shotgun?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1..... Mine won't cycle on No.6's or less......... Tend to use No.4's or 5's for practical comps.... no worries..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top