Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:57:20 AM EDT
Is there such a thing?

I saw a youth model 870 at Walmart the other day that looked like it would be good for my girlfriend.

I think Wilson might still make one, but it is going to be 2 rounds. Does anyone make a 3 or 4 round extension?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:22:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Brownells shows Choate making blued remmy extensions in +2, +3, +4, and +5. These are for the 20GA. Hope this helps..... Milldude
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:24:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Choate is an outstanding company.  I went to their website and didn't quite find what I was looking for, but they had a listing for tubes for the 870/1100 Lightweight- the 1100LW is a 20gauge.  I advise calling them first to make sure you get the right one.  They are extremely helpful and stand behind their products Choate

FYI-

A 2+ or 7 round is 6.25" long,
a 3+ or 8 round is 8.25" long,
a 4+ or 9 round is 10" long, and
a 5+ or 10 round is 14.25" long

2guntom
454 Casull +
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top