Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 3:39:01 PM EDT
I bought this sunday from Cabelas. It is a barrel heat sheild and a Mossberg 500 barrel.

Here are the links
Heat shield

The barrel is the last one on the first 500 section and it is 74.99
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I got it today the barrel is nice the shroud is ok. Doesn't really fit on there very tightly and I wonder if the sights will even work. It looks cool thought besides I have a red dot on the shotgun the sights are just for back up.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Its an ATI..they are not known for their quality or fit/finish. They are cheap, and.....well, they are cheap.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#3]
"and eliminate obstructed vision due to heat waves with the DLX Heatshield"

So how many shells do you have to put through a shotgun before you get the dreaded vision obstructing "heat wave"?

I've put 25 through my Mossberg 590 in rapid succession and never had any problem.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:19:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"and eliminate obstructed vision due to heat waves with the DLX Heatshield"

So how many shells do you have to put through a shotgun before you get the dreaded vision obstructing "heat wave"?

I've put 25 through my Mossberg 590 in rapid succession and never had any problem.

There just trying to sell something i didn't but it for what it had i bought it because it looked cool.

Edit: They are just trying to sell something. I didn't but it because of the heat wave crap I bought it because it looked cool.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:47:52 AM EDT
[#5]

There just trying to sell something i didn't but it for what it had i bought it because it looked cool.

Here on AR15.com, we tend to try to repl;y in English. It just makes things easier for everyone involved.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Here on AR15.com, we tend to try to repl;y in English. It just makes things easier for everyone involved.

What the fuck did I write.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#7]
<Here on AR15.com, we tend to try to repl;y in English. >

does spelling count????
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:17:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Know, speeling duz knot cunt.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Know, speeling duz knot cunt.

It doesn't cunt? Interesting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top