Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 11:35:31 AM EDT
Ok, I've got a Rem870 Express, magnum receiver, with a side saddle, and +2 mag extender/sling mount from Wilson.  I want to get a sling (and the buttstock dosen't have a stud), a 6 shell carrier for the buttstock, and mount a light to it.  

I'm thinking Specter SOP is my sling, and they make a shell carrier as well.

For the light, I don't want to do the Surefire forend, it costs more than I have in the gun now.  I'd like to get a rail mount for the mag tube like this and either mount a M3 or a 1"ring and a surefire G2.  Both of those options would beg the question of getting a pressure pad and phone cord attachment for the lights as well.  

I'd also like to get better sights, ghost rings, with a tritium front.  Options there?

Thanks for the input guys!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as ghost rings go, I really like my Wilson Combat/Trijicon sights.  They are available with only the front illuminated or both the front and rear illuminated (3 dot style).  I have the latter.  

Ghost rings, whatever the type, are really a great improvement over front bead only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top