Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 2:33:35 PM EDT

Similar to the Choate stocks for a remington or mossberg.  

Something like this but for a SAIGA-12.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

www.combatstocks.com/images/buttstock_and_pistol_grip.jpg

oh, as I so more research I think I understand why people are doing conversions.  Is it really illegal to just put a pistol grip on the Saiga-12 as it is?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.combatstocks.com/images/buttstock_and_pistol_grip.jpg

oh, as I so more research I think I understand why people are doing conversions.  Is it really illegal to just put a pistol grip on the Saiga-12 as it is?

perhaps where you live.
I my buddy went down to the local gun shop here and came home with a brand new saiga 12 with a pistol grip stock on it aside from the barrel it looked like an AK :)
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:23:21 AM EDT
[#3]
When you put a pistol grip on it you have to put on at least a certain amount of US parts.  I can't remember exactly off the top of my head what the minimum number is and what parts are most commonly swapped, but if you check out the Saiga forums, they have more information over there than you could ever need.  

http://forum.saiga-12.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top