Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 5:33:15 PM EDT
I somehow managed to bring this back from a gun show yesterday.

Now, I know the factory mag extensions are ludicrously expensive due to lack of importation. My question is, are there any aftermarket +2s that I can get? I mean, come on...It's a freaking threaded TUBE for christ's sakes! How hard is it to make one?

Also, how can I tell if it has the mercury recoil reducer installed? I don't know how to take off the buttpad. Never mind, got it. It was just REALLY stiff.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some factory Nova +2s if you're intrested

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:27:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, dude. I know they're rare, but $150? No way in hell. I'll have one machined before I pay that much. Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:49:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:18:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow, someone is asking $150 for a Nova mag extension?  I bought one a year ago for my Benelli Nova H20 for $70, shpping included.  I know they are now in limited supply but $150 is damn high!

If I were looking for an extension I would check out theses guys: http://www.surecycle.com/default.asp?page_id=3&parent_id=0&CategoryId=30
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:33:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Put the two rounds in your pocket! Hunt rabbits for practice and deer with shotguns.
After awhile you won't even notice keeping your gun fed, your hands will do it without involving the brain.

Throwing individual rounds in your gun through the ejection port (empty gun or loaded if you press the shell right to chamber a round should be like breathing.

ARDog
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:01:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Wow, someone is asking $150 for a Nova mag extension?  I bought one a year ago for my Benelli Nova H20 for $70, shpping included.  I know they are now in limited supply but $150 is damn high!

If I were looking for an extension I would check out theses guys: http://www.surecycle.com/default.asp?page_id=3&parent_id=0&CategoryId=30

I've gotten $200+ on Ebay for them,$150 is a deal
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:05:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, buy the factory benelli parts from brownells and double your money.  

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=6486&title=MAGAZINE+EXTENSION+KIT%2c+2-ROUND%2c+MATTE+BLUE

This is the Benelli factory part.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, buy the factory benelli parts from brownells and double your money.  

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=6486&title=MAGAZINE+EXTENSION+KIT%2c+2-ROUND%2c+MATTE+BLUE

This is the Benelli factory part.

Yes it is and they're all out of any factory Benelli extensions. I'm actually on the phone with them now.

$150 is still a deal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top