Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:37:26 AM EDT
E-gunparts are out and local dealer says that ATF is holding them up because of importation problems?  Anyone?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
As you have figured out, the Nova extensions are no longer available due to import restrictions.  There is at least one company that makes an aftermarket extension here in the USA.  Unfortunately, I cannot remember the company's name.  Perhaps a Google search might help.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]

A little expensive but here you go.  You can specify shorter lengths for mag extension.  Just click on the mag tube BRT-EXT for details.

Sure Cycle
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Sure Cycle... that is the one I had in mind.  I've never used their products.  I had a factory extension on my Nova H20.  I purchased the Nova and the extension about this time last year.  Now both have been sold.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, here on my Benelli Nova. Factory baby.....

I had it on the EE a while back, soooooo............

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:32:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Whoa! $95 for a mag extension? I'm going to need one soon but jeezus.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I recently purchased a factory mag extension from LEED in Tacoma Washington.  I paid $49 for it and it works great.  I know they have at least one left in stock, so you might give them a try.  Their web site is leedway.com.

The extension I purchased was anodized a  camo pattern, but it was an easy job to turn it black.  
Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:34:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Do a search on eBay. I've seen 'em listed on there within the last week or so.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:03:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a few factory Benelli +2 Nova black extensions let me know if you're intrested.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:42:59 PM EDT
[#9]
How much are you asking? I have been looking for one on and off for a few months.
Thank you
Troy
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#10]
If you buy the sure cycle, ask for 5-1/2" length.  I asked one of the owners and he said this length would fit 18-1/2" special purpose barrel.

I bought Benelli 2 shot mag ext. on EBay last week for $100.  It is nice.  Although, you loose the break-down tool and the ability to easily remove the barrel.  I did not put the clamp on the barrel because it seemed unnecessary.  Opinions for or against using the clamp?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:52:16 AM EDT
[#11]
$150 shipped priority mail for the black NIP Benelli Nova extensions that I have.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top