Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 8:52:55 PM EDT
My buddy picked up a Mossberg 500 for me at a pawnshop where he lives. I told him i was going to get one and what i was going to put on it. The next day he looked around and found exactly what i described minus the flashlight on it..

It's wierd though, after closer examination it turns out it's a 500A persuader. It came with a speedfeed pistol grip stock, and a full 7(or 8?) round mag, not just an extension. Here's the wierd thing. It has a metal trigger assembly..... from what i've read they were supposed to be plastic.

http://home.comcast.net/~drewcoolness99/gun3.jpg
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like an older gun from when they still had aluminum trigger groups.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:10:43 PM EDT
[#2]
and now I know. This is my first shotgun, I've ever actually owned. Any clue on how to get the saddle off? I'm not sure If i like it. I think it's the allen screw on the side of the reciever and the flathead inside the chamber, but I'm not sure...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
and now I know. This is my first shotgun, I've ever actually owned. Any clue on how to get the saddle off? I'm not sure If i like it. I think it's the allen screw on the side of the reciever and the flathead inside the chamber, but I'm not sure...

That is correct.
If you want to keep it off you will need to find a pin to hold in the trigger and a screw to hold the ejector.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top