BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 7:02:12 PM EDT
Benelli is out.
Brownells is out.
Google is a mess.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#1]
My local gunshops have a few in stock. If you want I can call and get you a price. Also, last time I was at the Cabela's store in MN they had a few in stock.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Supposedly Benelli stopped selling them.

Hop on Benelli's website and do a search for dealers in your area. Select the largest radius; now go down the list and call each one.

That's what I did, and I gave them my Credit Card number and they shipped i to me for free! I was told by a few dealers that they are illegal to buy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a SureCycle extention for the M1, they told me it would work on the M3.
Wrong sized threads for the locking collar on the threaded end of the stock Benelli tube.

Anyone know if Benelli changed the thread sizing on the factory tubes between the M1 and the M3?

I read on a couple forum boards that the extention tube is considered to be an "imported" part.
Whodda thunk that one.....
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Benelli is out.

Benelli is sold out because the BATF has ruled that the magazine extension is illegal to add to a post-89 Benelli shotgun.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Benelli is out.

Benelli is sold out because the BATF has ruled that the magazine extension is illegal to add to a post-89 Benelli shotgun.

I know it's the ATF, but could you supply a reference?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Benelli is out.

I know it's the ATF, but could you supply a reference?

Benelli USA
1-301-283-6981

I was told directly by Benelli that the head of the BATF paid them a visit and requested that they stop selling mag extensions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top