Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 6:33:43 PM EDT
I don't like the one advanced technoligies makes, I know there are other compaines, do you guys know of ones that do make um , preferbaly out of aircraft aluminum??
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:49:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I don't like the one advanced technoligies makes, I know there are other compaines, do you guys know of ones that do make um , preferbaly out of aircraft aluminum??

Check out the SpecOps Stock from Knoxx. It is polymer but if the trainers at FLETC (Federal Law Enforcement Training Center ) can't break it in a month of trying, it should hold up in your applications. It also cuts recoil. Recoil=Nada!

CaCrusin

www.knoxx.com
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:32:22 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:03:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#4]
my only question is: do either of these stocks interfere with removing the tigger mechanism? I bought a advanced tech standard pistol grip stock and it blocked the tigger mechanism from removal unless you completely pulled apart the gun.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Is there a stock out there that is collapsable that you can remove the trigger mechanism??
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Ours also require the adapter to be removed to remove the trigger group.

Mesa Tactical
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#8]
As does ours. I guess I don't understand that being a determining factor.

CaCrusin

www.knoxx.com
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
my only question is: do either of these stocks interfere with removing the tigger mechanism? I bought a advanced tech standard pistol grip stock and it blocked the tigger mechanism from removal unless you completely pulled apart the gun.

with the SST-870 installed, you cannot remove the trigger pack.

is the sst-870 $250.00 for just the mount, is there a cheaper place to get it? Does it come with a stock or pistol grip???

I like the idea of a mil spec rail on the top but how does it fit and if I were to add a reflex optic, woulc it move alot?

thanks
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top