Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2005 3:15:17 PM EDT
So I guess ATF banned the sale of all 4 shot extensions for the M1 Super 90. I've called a zillion places and looked online and finally found one. I'm having it shipped to me :D

They were asking $185.00 for!

I didn't pay half that for th eone I got...now to get the m1 w/ ghost rings which is hard to find in Cali.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
when they ban 'em?

$185 is a lot!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:40:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
when they ban 'em?

Well, they weren't 'banned' but Benelli USA voluntarialy stopped selling them per ATF request since so many people incorrectly think that since the AWB sunsetted, you can now configure your Benelli shotgun any way you wish.
They're wrong.
The "Preban" concept still exists in the realm of Benelli shotguns.

Benellis are imported firearms, thus are still totally regulated regarding features and capacity.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top