Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2005 1:34:40 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a place that sells inexpensive (i.e. $20-$70) ghost ring sights, specifically for an 870?  I have scoured the internet and cannot find any sights that are less than $115 (Wilson Combat).  I'm tempted to buy the ATI heatshield with the integrated ghost ring sights ($25).  Any help/suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/28/2005 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You could always blow off the Remmy and get a FN Tactical Police Shotgun....XS Same plane AR Ghost Ring Rear Sight $30.00 at Brownell's.

Sorry...I know that was'nt what you asaked but I just could'nt help myselfhippie.gif
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#2]
You could get Williams WGRS-37 www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=16154&title=%22WGRS%22+RECEIVER+SIGHTS and remove the aperture insert and a Shorty Shotgun Ramp www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=16150&title=SHOTGUN+SHORTY+RAMPS and a blade www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=16221&title=RIFLE+SIGHT+BEAD

In actuality you could probably get them them all installed at Williams for less than a hundred.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top