Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2005 8:19:55 PM EDT
Does anyone have any range reports about how these function. Jams? I just discovered these today and I want to get some owner reports before I invest 200 in a conversion. Thanks arfcommers.
JLS7
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a video on AR15.com board from the Knoxx folks showing the conversion in use.

Also take the drum magazines and abused them grossly (ran over with a truck, threw 30 feet in the air dropping onto rocks, just insane treatment!!) and they worked great!

If I wasn't a 870 guy, I'd seriously think about it for a Mossberg!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, do you have a link??
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:23:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks, do you have a link??

Here ya go.

Sidewinder

Durability Demo

CaCrusin  

www.knoxx.com
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Does anyone have any range reports about how these function. Jams? I just discovered these today and I want to get some owner reports before I invest 200 in a conversion. Thanks arfcommers.
JLS7

A friend of mine told me a couple of months ago that he was working on a review for a magazine on the Knoxx setup. (No it is not B.S. He has other reivews published) I haven't spoken with him since, but you can probably contact him over on The High Road forum. His username is CORREIA, and he is a moderator on the Competition Shooting forum. He responds to lots of posts in the Shotgun forum also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top