Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2005 3:06:48 PM EDT
Anyone know anything about these? My father called me today and he has one he bought and now wants to sell it, he was asking me about what it was worth. Hell, i had never even heard of them before i saw his. It's a 7+1 and brand new, he bought it and stuck it in a closet. Anyone know what these things sell for,are worth etc. i tried googling it and came up with almost nothing. there was some mitchell guns for sale on gun broker but not one of these models.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The Mitchell Model 9108/9109 were 12-only, self-defense guns.
They came only with the 20" barrel and the 7 round magazine.

They were available with walnut, green, or black stocks, or with a pistol grip-only stock.

These were made from 1994 through 1996.
Prices range from $145 in 80% to $250 in 100% new condition.
Add $20 extra for an interchangeable choke tube, or rifle sights.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info dfariswheel. My father called and left a voice mail on my cell sometime after i talked to him . He said that he talked to someone @ mitchell and they said that they gun he has is a, for lack of better words, forgery, apparently someone at one time was making these and using there name without permision and they sued them to halt production/disrtibution in i think he said 98 or 99. not sure what impact that has on the value or desiriability. Thanks again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top