Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 4:46:04 PM EDT
I am looking into buying one.  My question is, can you get a good sight picture? Does the sights on a plain barrel work or do I need raised rifle sights?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#1]
The COPstock Folder works equally well with the factory bead, Ghost Rings or  Red Dots. That is true regardless of whether the stock is open or folded. If you meant to ask about the SpecOps Stock, the answer is the same.

CaCrusin
www.knoxx.com
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool.  I had a butler creek stock, but the sight alinment was awful.  I couldn't get my haed low enough to shoot right.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 9:20:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I use mine with an 18" cylinder bore barrel with large bead and a hastings rifled slug barrel with 2x scope.  The hastings is the older one with the scope block on the barrel.  With the scope you have to raise your eye just slightly but I still have a decent cheek weld.  Works great with any 870 barrel I have.

We are talking deer here, so the first shot is the one that counts anyway.  The folder eats a lot of the sabot recoil.  Makes the gun lighter and more compact getting in and out of the truck and deer stands.  When back in camp, slug barrel comes off, defensive barrel goes back on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top