Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2005 6:58:51 AM EDT
Howdy
Just bought the Hogue overmould front grip/rear stock, and lo and behold, I can't even put them on. When I bought my 500, brand new, it didn't come with a wrench to remove the front grip, nor an alternate longer bolt on the back for stocks. It came with just the pistol grip. What I wanted to know is if  anyone's gone to the Depot or Lowes and found the proper length bolt to use, with a matching thread pattern of course. And, is there something I can improvise for the wrench.

Ironically, I'm hesitent to go to the local shop, there's only one really, cause they're a bunch of tools.

Thanks

[Edit]
Called Mossberg, their site finally started working again. Got the specs for the bolt, but no one around here sells anything like the wrench.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top