Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2004 8:30:48 PM EDT
Does anyone know where to find a pistol grip stock for a beretta 1201fp also is there a nice tactical light made for this model

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 12/29/2004 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Other people will know this better, but I believe it was said that the Benelli M1 pistol grip stock fits.  I could definitely be wrong though.
Link Posted: 12/29/2004 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Other people will know this better, but I believe it was said that the Benelli M1 pistol grip stock fits.  I could definitely be wrong though.

I thought the Benelli M1 would work as well, but found out it does NOT (I tried it at the gun store with both weapons available at the time).  I know I saw the pistol grips stocks not long ago somewhere on the net-they are definately out there.  I will look around myself and report back if I find anything.  Please do the same if you find it as well.
Link Posted: 12/29/2004 11:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Beretta ones definitely exist but I don't know who has them exactly.  This link is to a site selling Choate pistol grip stocks for the 1201.  I think the original Beretta ones look nicer however.
www.alltactical.com/CHOATE/AdjPGStock.html
Link Posted: 12/30/2004 1:44:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I have seen several Berettas with the Benelli stocks mounted. As I recall, there is a slight modification required in order for this to work, but I cannot tell you exactly what needs modifying, nor how. Keep asking...it can be done.
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I just put a factory Benelli M1S90 stock on my brand new 1201, fits perfectly, no modifications required.  Then I went back and added a GG&G single point sling attachment.  The Benelli version is a perfect fit.
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Tac light is a do it yourself proposition.  I put a small piece of weaver rail on the aluminum sleeve that fits over the end of the magazine tube.  Just drilled and tapped it in the 6:00 position, it was easy.  Then I mounted my M3 but long term I am going to get a surefire G2 with a Z32 shock bezzle.  The M3 tends to disassemble itself after a few rounds.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#7]
benelli stock works fine.  heres mine, no mods needed. choate makes one too.

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:17:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
benelli stock works fine.  heres mine, no mods needed. choate makes one too.

www.hunt101.com/img/230834.JPG

Looks pretty good. How hard is it to find a Benelli tactical stock w/ pistol grip? Also, anyone know if it's possible to retrofit a 1201FP w/ ghost rings?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top