Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 11:44:24 AM EDT
I am purchasing a Benelli M1 Tactical.However,it has rifle sights.With that said, can you add ghost rings with little trouble?

Any input is appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are going to get Ghost rings eventually, get it factory installed.

Its gonna cost more if you want to add a good one aftermarket.

I have rifle sights and I regret that I didn't get M1 with Ghost rings, especially when I shoot slugs.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
no u cant install the after, nobody makes them. u can get after market  for remington and or mossburg all day long. spend the extra money and get what u want, or have the gun shop order u one with ghost ring sight, its only maybe 50 bucks more, thrust me lol
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:47:14 AM EDT
[#3]
When i bought my M1 it came w/ ghost rings, i'll be getting ghost ring night sights soon,so if you need them ill sell it,but im not sure how much they go for. email me at [email protected] if your interested. I just picked up my Benelli M1 on 10-22-04 and havent shot it yet,so there still new.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:56:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:57:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top