Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 5:29:43 PM EDT
Well, I got a little story for you all.  I ordered a Sims Vibration limbsaver precision fit recoil pad for my mossy 500 wood stock.  I ordered it off basspro.com.  When it came it was clear it was made for synthetic stock not the wood.  It wasn't really all that clear on the basspro website.  Well, I first emailed them (sims vibration laboratory aka limbsaver) to see if I could swap it out for the correct one because the limbsaver literature showed several more choices than on basspro.  The guy emailed me back and said no problem just send it back and give us a note telling which one you need.  Well I wasn't exactly sure which one I needed so I emailed him back.  I didn't hear back from him in two days so I decided to call during business hours.  I talked do Marcie and she was very helpful.  She said well, they're all a little different if they're wood so go home and measure it.  Which I did, called back today and she told me she'd ship me the one I needed and send a return stamp so I can return the one I got.  Now that's service.  She's sending me the new one on faith that I'll send the other back!!!!!  And they don't have my credit card because I ordered it through basspro!!!!!!  Wow.  I'll tell you all how it goes once I get it.  I hope it fits this time!!!!! But if you ask me, that's good customer service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top