Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2004 10:25:21 AM EDT
I am about to buy a shotgun and want to know about lights for the fn model and the beretta 1201, ro any other semi-auto for that matter.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't say about the FN, but it is just a repackaged Winchester SuperX auto. The Beretta shares many things with the Benelli M1Super90...my guess is that Beretta actually owns Benelli, or at least a good percentage of it, but I know for sure they are only a few blocks apart in Italy. The fore ends may, or may not be interchangable, but I know I have seen Benelli pistol grip stocks mounted on Beretta 1201's before. SureFire makes dedicated fore ends for the 1100 / 11-87 Rem and the Benelli Super90 only as far as I know. I will be very surprised if they do not come out with one for the Benelli M4 soon, but the FN and Beretta are not as popular as the others yet.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The FN Police Tactical is basically a Win1300. So the Surefire forearms for those shotguns whould work on the FN. I am even using a sideside made for the 1300 on mine.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:17:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The FN Police Tactical is basically a Win1300. So the Surefire forearms for those shotguns whould work on the FN. I am even using a sideside made for the 1300 on mine.

If this is the case and we are talking about the pump...I did not look to see which was called what by FN...you might look in the EE...I seem to recall a pretty darned good deal there in rifle and shotgun parts, I believe, on a SureFire forend for a Winchester 1300.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top