Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 9:20:06 PM EDT
I have a 870 without a sling swivle, where do I get one, I am desperate for any help.  

Thanks

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:41:40 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have a stock 870 (ie no mag extension) you can get a mag cap with sling swivels from Uncle Mikes (carried at any gun store and most Wal-Marts!)

If you have a gun with an extended Mag Tube, you can try TacStar for their clamp-sling swivel combo

Best of Luck!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out this option from Wilson Combat.  Extended mag tube with a sling swivel, and get a couple of textra rounds to boot.  If you already have an extension, then check out this option.  Wilson Combat makes quality stuff.  If you have a stock follower, get a Wilson follower while you are at it and don't look back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top