Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 6:08:22 PM EDT
First Id like to thank George W. Bush who did the right thing politically and morally when it came to the AWB issue. Id also like to thank the arfcom crew and others who houded their representatives to not sign another AWB.

Id also like to thank the people at IZHMASH and EAA who have put together quite a good little clay buster.

As you read this wont you join me in a toast as we celebrate a new beginning

[note] shotgun in photo above is not fully assembled as Iam awaiting some final parts. I will post the finished results soon.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:29:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice pic and gun!  Seems as though your gun is morphing into plastic!!!!  Oh no!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:26:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Ha!  You are hooked.  See ya in the woods.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I did mine, now do yours! You know you want to!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:57:03 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW!!

Looking GREAT!!

Not to be a Major Buzz Kill but ...

... doesn't the import ban keep you from putting on the AK grip and stock on non-US made gun?

I know the worthless A.W. Ban is now on the dustbin of history, So we can put a mag extension or PG grip on a Benelli, but doesn't the the Bush I sporting test import ban still stands on the Saiga?

I LOVE the look and am sure that will rock at the skeet range.  Beware of falling jaws!!!

Good Shooting Buddy!!

C.R.B. - A.K.A. "Bigger Hammer"

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I did mine, now do yours! You know you want to!

You mean my "sniper .410" with 10 round mags?!  It may get a folder.

But for sure I will get a 12 soon.  I think the Saiga could be set up to be a very light recoiling gun for small framed shooters.  We shall see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top