Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 11:58:42 AM EDT
I've got one, 20", parkerized, 7 shot, no disconector, with original wood. What is this worth on a trade or should I keep it?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:06:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to have an exact one like it, and they're great shotguns.  I'd vote you keep it.  I have no idea what kinda shape your's is in, but figure $250-300 would be my guess as to trade value, but I could be totally off base.  I'm no shotgun value expert.  I'd say keep it though, it's a nice riot-gun.

Ross
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:51:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Parked 7-shot with the original walnut in good shape should probably be worth $350-450 I would think since this is a very nice gun. If you keep it, you should find a heavy-duty spring kit to install, they really improve these guns reliability. I had one for many years and liked it a lot...finally went to the 870 for many other reasons, and I do prefer them now, but the Ithaca is a damned good gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top