Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 3:18:13 PM EDT
I saw one at a gunshow it takes a shortened 12 gauge round. Don't remember the name anyone have any info on it?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
It must have been the one designed to handle Aquila Minishells.   I saw an ad in SGN a while back but have been unable to find any further info on it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I beleave that it is a South African designed and built when they had a weapons embargo awhile back.  dont know who built it or what the name is but i remember reading about it in Guns & Ammo  a few years back.

Remman
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 3:30:52 PM EDT
[#3]
update

I ordered one and got a roll crimper so i can reload/make 60mm long cases for it. Any load suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
update

I ordered one and got a roll crimper so i can reload/make 60mm long cases for it. Any load suggestions?

Pics?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:12:37 AM EDT
[#5]
bump....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:14:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I want to see this.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:23:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
update

Info?  i.e. What is it? Who makes or sells it?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#8]
http://www.southernohiogun.com/products.html

scroll down the page
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#9]
SOG

Lessee if that works
http://www.southernohiogun.com/images/MAG-7M1.jpg

Pump, rather odd, no known users here in USofA.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:54:14 AM EDT
[#10]
I just sold one of these , I added a ar15 tele stock & a rail on the top for optics. That factory wood stock is horrible. When these things were first imported they cost about 700 bucks .
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:39:46 AM EDT
[#11]
If that is a pump and using the 2" shells, it looks like it has a damn short stroke to work it?

Are there 2" slugs?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:34:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If that is a pump and using the 2" shells, it looks like it has a damn short stroke to work it?

Are there 2" slugs?

It's a pump, but I think it has a reverse action from normal pumps.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:22:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I just sold one of these , I added a ar15 tele stock & a rail on the top for optics. That factory wood stock is horrible. When these things were first imported they cost about 700 bucks .

How did you add the tele?
S.O.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:28:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:37:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are there 2" slugs?

So you push the pump forward and then pull it back?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are there 2" slugs?

Actually I think I was wrong, I thought I had seen that it worked that way, but I can't find any mention of it now that I'm looking.

Here

and Here
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#17]
That's so cool.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:44:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How did you add the tele?
S.O.

After  the wood stock is off  you can perfectly fit one of those round pieces that tightens a telestock down on a ar receiver in its place. I took a arc welder , and carfuly welded a couple spots to hold it in place. After that I cut a piece of 1/4 inch steel on a band saw to fit behind it , and welded the entire thing in securely. After its on you need to take a couple rubber washers and place them inside between the metal &  telestock so it doesnt wobble around. Mine was on real tight it didnt move at all. When the stock is extended its way way way to long to hold correctly, but in the collapsed position its perfect , and looks a heck of alot better then that wood they come with.

If you want to put a rail for optics on it, theres plenty enough room inside the gun so all you need to do is drill a few holes in the top cover and bolt on the rail.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:47:22 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
That's so cool.

i think it's kinda ugly
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are there 2" slugs?

Actually I think I was wrong, I thought I had seen that it worked that way, but I can't find any mention of it now that I'm looking.

Here

and Here

If you dry fire the gun or have a misfire & dont want to reach back to release the pump by pushing the release button ,you then just pull forword on the pump till you hear it click, and then it unlocks so you can pump it again.

There was some other company selling these things as AOW's & renamed them the "Battle 7"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top