Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 3:26:48 AM EDT
Just picked up a 12GA pump at a local gun show.   At first, the black plastic was a 'negative', but the price, ($329), made me stop and look again.   This seems to be a nice gun.  I'm still 'warming-up' to the black plastic...
Has anyone else used this shotgun extensively?  Any problems with function or parts?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a 18.5" model with ghost ring sights and mag extension. I like it alot. At the time I bought it, I also owned a Benelli M1 Super 90 ghost ring model....that cost me about $850 compared to the $325 for the Nova.....I now only own one shotgun....I sold the M1 super 90 and kept the Nova.

My point is that I ended up shooting the Nova everytime I went out....the M1 Super 90 sat in the safe.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#2]
This one has the 26" barrel.  And I DO like it after I have shot it today at some cans and rocks...
We have bears in my area, (Grizz), and I'm not looking for trouble, but I'm not going to go 'fetal'  either.
This Benelli  makes a good 'bear-spray', (with 18 of those 'blue-whistlers' out of those 31/2inch shells),and inspires confidence to get you out-of a bad situation, or maybe saved some one else.
I'm very pleased with this gun.
Do You have the optional recoil reduction device?  I wonder if it's worth the money and effort?
I wonder if it really works...
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:03:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't have the recoil reducer....it would be fun to try one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top