Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2004 3:19:59 PM EDT
Nothin' special really, I just wanted to show her off. 1952 870 police, 20" blued, very good+ condition, perfect mechanically, very slick action. Wood looks like it might have been refinished with polyurethane but that'll strip off and Tru-Oil will look great on the walnut. At $225, it looked in a LOT better condition than the tables full of ex-police $179 specials you see at gun shows. It's getting a Tacstar mag extension and that's about it--I like simple guns. Oh, the S/N is stamped on the barrel--did Remington ever do that or was it done by a department?
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 6:09:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Looks to be in great condition.

It is, thanks! The Tacstar mag extension came last week and looks all-business on it. They don't make 'em like this anymore!
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They don't make 'em like this anymore!

Man...you SUCK!!

I never  find deals like that.  

Big congrats!! Looks shweeet!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 12:29:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They don't make 'em like this anymore!

Man...you SUCK!!

I never  find deals like that.  

Big congrats!! Looks shweeet!!

I hardly ever find deals like it, either. Took me ten years to find this one, and I've wanted an 870 for about 30 years but never ran across one I could afford. Did pick up a couple Mossy 500s cheap while I was looking, tho!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice f*ckin wood!!!

Congrats on a great buy!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's how it looks today, with the mag extension, next to its "little brother" in the gun safe!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top