Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2004 8:58:31 AM EDT
Does anybody have any experience with the FP6 as a tac shotgun?  Any mods needed to bring it up to speed?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one, Tried to order the Hk factory mag extension but had to wait weeks and weeks only to be told their limited stock made them diffuclt to get ( as per my supplier ) .  So I'm going to try Choate- they said their own version is readily available.  Tried to get a Surefire foregrip / light combo like the 870 guys use but Surefire said they have no plans to produce them.  I'm now looking for a universal tac sling but that looks like a project too.  Tried also looking for a FP6 shotshell side saddle but more of the same.  I do like this gun though. Its fiber optic type of true glow sights work great. The gun is very balanced and smooth. The best part is that hardly anyone has one that I've seen in person. Actually I've never seen anyone elses at the range which is cool in my books -- like to be different. The gun is well built and reliable from all I've read and experienced.  As far as the quest for bolt ons -- Thats exactly how I look at it . Gives me something to do, and when I either find what I want or make it work through an adapter it will be unique. If your looking for a gun thats got a million parts available then the 870 is where its at.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#2]
mine has a rail on the top of the receiver and on the botton of the foregrip.  My plans are either a Trijicon reflex or an Aimpoint. for the receiver.  I already have a Reflex on my AR.  I am thinking of moving it to the FP6 and putting the Aimpoint on the AR or getting an ACOG.  As far as the foregrip goes I am planning a 3 cell SureFire.  The only thing that is holding me back now is a new carry gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top