Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2003 1:56:12 PM EDT
I just found a minty SPAS-12 at a local shop for a decent price.  It has the updated safety (very important to me), the longer barrel with the extended mag tube, and almost no wear marks on the slide.  Only negative is that it has the full pistolgrip stock.  At first i wasn't too thrilled but its actually very comfortable.  Now everyone says how heavy they are but i actually found it prety light.  Has the sling and all of the chokes.  What would be a good price to pay?
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't pay more then 800 for a fixed stock. But then again I wouldn't buy a fixed stock....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top