Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 5:51:06 AM EDT
yeah, i was wondering where i could get one like i said, maybe with a short 14" barrel.. if i can.  i could get a saiga but i don't really want one of them unless i'm converting it into an ak.. so do you guys have any suggestions where i could get one in the $250 range?  btw, how much money did some of you'uns put into them tactical shotguns?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#1]
18" barrel unless you pay the tax, $200.00. Plus the price of the gun. In the $250.00 range you will have to look at used. MIKE.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:50:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:18:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I know you said you didn't want a Saiga, but that is the only semi-auto shotgun I know of that is reliable, and cheap.

I am currently testing one now, waiting for the sunset.  I don't like the current trigger setup, and if legal, will change it.

Also, it will be the easiest semi auto to put a folding stock on.  I hope the AWB expires in a well deserved death.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Second grendelbane on the Saiga. My -12 has been awesome thus far. Most comfortable shooting 12ga I've handled, and more reliable than my 11-87P. My only gripes are 1) lack of decent sights and 2) the manual of arms is more like a rifle than a shotgun; I'd love to take an SG class with it, but feel it would be too much of an odd bird for the usual drills and manipulations.

Link Posted: 12/30/2003 12:55:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Stoeger Coach gun, and although it's not semiauto, it is around the price range you're looking for, and nothing else on earth offers a quicker follow up shot seeing as how you can fire both barrels at the same time. In a lot if not most cases, two shots is suffecient, and if not, reloading can be done in under half a second after a little practice, but like i said, it's still not really what you're looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top