Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2003 12:03:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi Wave!

Next time you are in your local shop, get them to pull apart that fabarm and have a look at the guts. I recently purchased a Martial Pro Forces 14 inch fabarm pump, and was amazed to see how much like an 870 it looks like on the inside.

Their big "imporovement", the return spring on the action transfer bars, I just could not get used to and has been since removed. How does the gun handle? Not bad...but not as good as some of my cherished 870 wingmasters.

One thing I do like about it though is the meaty action release button....I find it more accessable than those on my 870s, however not enough that it would be the gun I would grab in a pinch.

Take care,

Brobee
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top