Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2003 2:55:16 PM EDT
I got a wilderness on my m4,like it, but the CQB looks like them and are cheaper, wanting to get one for my 1187P. I plan on getting it. Wondered what everybody thinks, think most love there slings. They make a side mount two use as a single point or 2/3 point sling setup. Not sure if this is good since i'm a lefty and the ejection port being right there. So i plan on going the standard butstock(a2 ar15 style butt)attachement route.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one on my AR and one on my Mossy.

www.cqbsolutions.com/sop_sling.htm

I like the whole setup, and would recommend them highly!
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 4:54:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I buy my webbing and tri-glides and make my own.  BTW stay away from slings with a fast release buckle.  I had one and two weeks ago while on a raid it popped.  Luckily I had a good grip on the gun.  They are BAAAAAD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top