Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2003 4:26:00 AM EDT
http://www.remingtonle.com/shotgun/1187p.htm

The web site is a little vague.  Any one know what these things run for or if a civilian like my self can buy one?  Is this a 3 inch or 3 1/2 inch chamber?  Also I am assuming the choke is fixed for the barrell.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 4:57:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you can own one, but Remington only sells them to Law Enforcement distributors, so regular shops have to go through some hoops to get one.

Hoplite advertises them in Shotgun News.

They are all 3", and improved cylinder choked.

You don't want a 3 1/2" Remington semi auto anyway, they have serious problems.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:58:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one and I can say whole-heartedly they are worth the wait. You can't shoot light stuff in them though. full power loads are called for. once you go semi you will never want to shoot a pump gun again.

Ruff
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#3]
What is considered a light load?  Will my 2 3/4, 7 1/2 bird shot shells cycle the system or are you refering to reduced recoil rounds?  I've heard this before but do not know what it means.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top