Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2003 10:07:14 PM EDT
FYI 2 new guns, Nova H2O and Nova entry.  I have not seen them, but my brother handled both today, along with a M4 with 6 round magazine and standard stock.

www.benelliusa.com/firearms/special.tpl

Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:41:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up. Do you have any information on the pricing of the H20 and barrel length choices?
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 5:53:53 AM EDT
[#2]
When you hit that link above, click the "click here for specifications"  and all the MSRP's are listed along with basic dimensions.  The H20 has an MSRP of $465.  The entry above was $335, but a civilian would have to pay the $200 tax to own.  SBS's are not allowed in my state, only SBR's
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#3]
They say NEW, but they have actually been out for a while.  We have had the H2o in my store for $399.99.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 6:14:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They say NEW, but they have actually been out for a while.  We have had the H2o in my store for $399.99.  

S88, How close are you to the Norfolk area?

It seems to me if you take the H2O, or any marine shotgun, and then teflon coat the nickel-plated surfaces, that would be the most weather resistant gun around. Plus there would be no glare from the nickle plate.

The question is can you teflon coat nickel-plating?
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I am not sure about the the Teflon coating on nickel coating. You may try to contack Lauer Custom Weaponry about coating they would know about it.  

I am about 16 miles from DC, so a ways from Norfolk.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top