Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2003 5:26:41 AM EDT
Lets get a list of what everyone does.  It must be portable, otherwise I  would be the first to say the old car on my Uncle's farm.

I WANT a couple of these

blackwatertargets.com/pneumopopper.html

I buy a bag of ballons from Walmart.  Blow up set on ground or attach to sticks pushed in to the ground.

Milk jug, fill with water, add red food dye, stand back, shoot with a slug (or any high velocity hollow point)

Back in my college days in the early 80's, a poster of Michael Jackson was always popular.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 7:01:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Beer Cans!!! Shake em up, load your gun and have fun! Big boom...
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Deer, followed by 8"x8"x 1/4" steel plates that i lean up against something.  My 3" magnums cut through them.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 6:07:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

BLASPHEMY!!!  DO NOT SHOOT BEER!  There are BETTER uses for beer than SHOOTING IT!
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#4]
calys w/ the little $3 hand clay throwers at walmart.

they work great once you get used to the thing. can only throw out to about 50yds at best though.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Put the weapon down and step away from the beer!
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 9:29:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Jesse123, you are losing friends fast here.  Tell everyone how it was French Beer that you were shooting at.  I don't think anyone is going to have a problem with the fact that you were shooting beer made by the froggies?
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Zoub and everyone else that got mad about the beer,
I was shooting crappy beer, I would NEVER shoot the good stuff. lol I hope I didn't make anyone too mad.
Jesse~
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#8]
So you are saying it was french beer? In that case, blast away!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 3:50:21 AM EDT
[#9]
No he was saying cheap dirty Coors, Budweiser, and all that other cr@p you call beer.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 11:58:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Great.  Another beer snob...when the Guiness runs dry, pass me a can of PBR and I'll be fine.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 12:38:25 PM EDT
[#11]
im not a beer snob.... im a beer whore!!
just TELL me its beer and ill drink it, could be piss for all i know.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I've shot a whole bunch of cheap budweiser I found in the Delaware River before

What I like to usually shoot for fun though, is gallon water jugs, though I use 64 fl. oz. bottles as well as soda bottles, pretty much any plastic bottle that I can fill with water. If I want the targets to last more than a few shots, I freeze them, but if you just want to get a good sploosh, water is fine.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I shoot at pop bottles and can often empty but sometimes filled, clays, makeshift metal reactive targets, a old car that is laying around in the woods (a long hike down into the woods so usually its when hunting is going slow), my old M65 field jacket.  Pictures of Osama and Sadam from Times and Newsweek, along with the web pictures with the target background (big hit with my friends).  Anything that really comes to mind and is laying around.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#14]
This brings back some old memories . I toaster on flat top shoot under it and it goes flying. We find a old toy tonka truck hooked a pull string up to it and pulled thru two hills and destroyed it. Damn we did some nutty crap in are younger days. And of coarse any thing that flies. Like we sayed if it flies it dies.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:00:30 PM EDT
[#15]
The best target for shotguns is hedgeapples [or brains as I like to call'em]As a matter of fact, I will be blasting some Saturday.The Benelli just loves them,and father-in-law gets his yard cleaned at the same time.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Flying fish if you want good moving targets.  Also produces good chum!  Manatees are to big and slow!
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Side panel on my pc. Just remove it first. Keeps my cpu nice an cool
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top