Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2003 11:43:02 AM EDT
I was looking at some Charles Daly semi auto shotguns.

Dirt cheap, not too bad looking.

I've never owned a shotgun, and am ashamed to admit that to my friends.

Link Posted: 7/23/2003 12:45:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Never dealt with their shotguns, but their handguns are all CRAP. Its just like as if Lorcin/Jennings made a 1911.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#2]
i know a few poeple with the charles Daly autos. all failed constantly.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy any other semi not charles daily.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#4]
my best friend has one.
we shoot clays together and he jams up at least once every hundred rounds.  no other real problems though.  i think the beretta 330(?) is around the same price, id suggest that.  i own a moss 500a and a bakail IZH27 O/U.  both have NEVER failed me through several thousand rounds.  i dont think that ANY  semi shotgun manufacturer could say that.  i have a lot of friends at my local clays club that have gone to O/U's because of this.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 2:05:34 PM EDT
[#6]
As long as you don't shoot it too much it will be okay.  If you do plan to shoot it much go ahead and have a box ready to send it back in.  I've seen a many of them come in broken, trigger housings, bolts broken in two, etc.  Stay far away.

Bill3508
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top