Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2003 6:11:04 AM EDT
The local fun shop has a 590 with extended tube, park'd finish, bayo lug, barrel hang guard and standard bead front sight for 299.99.
Was I crazy to pass this up yesterday? Should I go back today to get it?

It is NEW but has a couple of dings in the reciever. I was looking to get a M6 scout, but I might change my mind if y'all think I should get this instead. If it is a good deal, I will go at lunch time and get it.

Link Posted: 7/17/2003 6:58:56 AM EDT
[#1]
That sounds like a good price, if you want go to www.cdnninvestments.com/dowournewcat.html and they have a Winchester that you may want to look at it is a little cheaper and doesn't have the all of the options but it has 8 shot magazine. Just a little competitive information that may help you decide if the price is good.

Good luck
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 7:03:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I found a link that I believe is what you are looking at with a price. This may give you the info you need. If I just didn't just buy a Winchester SX2 MK1 I would get this.

www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=10379609
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#3]
SP, I went to gunsamerica.com, did a search for Mossberg 590's and the first one that popped up was the same one new in the box for $349.00. I would rather buy a new one for 50 dollars more. MIKE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top