Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2003 11:14:14 AM EDT
I have an HK/Fabarm Tactical Semi-Automatic Shotgun, picture here

The shotgun has a foward mounting ring for a sling, but nothing to attach a sling on the rear of the gun.  So I think I need a sling that wraps around the stock.  Can anyone recommend a sling that would work or do I need to have a sling stud installed on the stock?  
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Even if you used one of the slings from CQB Solutions or The Wilderness, you'd still need a swivel for the straps to attach to.  

Adding a swivel stud to a synthetic stock is an easy job.  

Nice looking shotgun btw.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the CQB Solutions slings on both my 870's. Neither has a mount on the buttstock, nor do the slings have any attachments for them. They just wrap around the butt of the shotgun.

No buttstock mount required!
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, learn something new every day

Still, Id rather have the swivel instead of depending solely on velcro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top