Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2003 5:46:02 AM EDT
I picked up a preban benelli M1. I am thinking of putting the standard stock on it, where can i get one?

Also, it has rifle sights on it, and I would prefer the ghost ring sights, where can these be gotten, and recommendations on sa good gun smith to install them?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:21:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#2]
not quite....

I want to get a non pistol grip stock to put on mine...this might of been on there site.

I also want to get ghost ring sites put on the shotgun vs the rifle sights.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I know some people here have had problems with them , but www.rguns.net used to be big on Benelli Shotguns and accessories.  I would call them rather than go through their website first though.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Of course, if you email them they will order the parts from Benelli for you. As for a gunsmith that will change the sites for you, have you thought about KKF?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top