Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2003 10:03:54 PM EDT
My grandfather mentioned that he wants to get rid of his remaining firearms, and I'm just about at the age where I can legally purchase my first. While we were visiting this evening, he made mention that he would give them to us if we were interested. Now, my father isn't hot on guns, but I'd like to get them if I could. I don't have anything to remember him by, and this would be a nice family heirloom.

My grandfather also made mention that whoever made the Model 25 didn't make a whole lot of them. Now, I realize that my not having a manufacturer really cuts down on the kind of help I'll be getting, but I figured someone might know a little, or perhaps have a link, or at least be able to guess at a manufacturer. Any help anyone can provide would be helpful.

The only information that he provided was that it was a 12 guage shotgun Model 25, and that it's a nice rig that's gotten him his fair share of birds in his day. Thanks!

Nick R.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top