Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2003 7:07:47 PM EDT
We will be holding the 23rd Annual Francis Marion Memorial Swamp Fox Assault at my gun club, the Ashland Lake Gun Club, near West Salem, Ohio, this coming July 26th (Saturday)

This riot gun match is two tons of fun.  This year's match will have three challenging stages, including a "feet-wet" stage in the swamp, a jungle run stage (semi-wet, depending on the weather), and one dry land stage.

It will require a minimum of 40 rounds buckshot, and 10 rounds of slugs.  Targets will include short range pepper poppers, and longer range, precision slug targets (IDPA targets).

For details, see our website, at:  www.ashlandlakegunclub.org/FranM2003.htm.  If you e-mail me at the address on the webpage, I can send you a registration form.  There is also a massive meal the night before, featuring ALGC's famous Twenty-Eight Ounce Porterhouse Steak.  Camping is available for free, all weekend.

There is also other info on the webpage about the rules of the program that fellow AR15.com member Stony and I have started this year.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top