Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 12:57:14 AM EDT
Hey guys.
I already have a pump (benelli nova, great bang for the buck)
and now looking at a semi to buy.
I really thought the saiga12 would be an awesome deal, but its not cali legal cause of the detachable mag...

SOoooooo, can anyone point me in the direction of a good semi with ring sights? Doesnt matter what kind of stock configuration it has..
So far everyone tells me benelli m1, but its a little beyond my cost range

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, The Remington 1100 will set you back $400 - $450. You can add any sights you want. MIKE.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I think he wants a home defense type gun...

I would recommend waiting for the FN semi auto police shotgun which is still on the waiting list but will certainly coem out by the end of this year. It will be ~700 or 800 but it kicks ass and is ready to roll. On the other you can get good used 11-87's and even Benelli M1's for that much, but I would wait and save up for a relatively cheap FN. Semi's are not cheap...
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:02:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Take a look at the Saiga 12 ga.  Everyone who's owned one has liked it.  They don't cost much either.  I personally own a Benelli, so I can recommend that gun without hesitation, but the price is a bit steep.  I think it's worth the bucks if you get it the way you want it, but it's still an expensive gun.

I think if I were just going to use it for home defense, a used 1100 or a used Saiga would be the way to go.

Ross
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I looked on www.gunsamerica.com. I saw two Remington 11-87's in the police model. 21" barrels, rifle sights, extended mags, one was $580.00 and the other was $575.00. MIKE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top