Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 8:07:54 PM EDT
Does anyone have information other than basic specs on this shotgun?

Are they possible to find in the US?  Do they require a class III?  Any direct experience or hearsay regarding reliability?

Here's a pic.  http://www.civiliangunner.com/images/Jack01.jpg

I've never considered getting a gun based off its looks until now ;)

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:02:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Whats a class III?

Are you referring to an FFL? or SOT?

These would be a DD if anything and would require a $200 bribe, err I mean tax paid to the govt. to transfer it if you can find one.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:17:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Dont think they ever went into production (might be a 'prototype' (or two) floating around out there though).

and oh yeah it would be on the registry no doubt about it, if it beat the '86 ban.

Cant be a DD because it is select fire, which throws it into the 'machine gun' definition.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Right I missed the select fire thing.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:37:00 PM EDT
[#4]
The rights were for sale for 300k or so.

Theres a prototype available here.

http://www.att-tactical.com/Pancor.html

Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Personally, Id go for a USAS-12 over the pancor.

I dont like the 'cylinder-magazine' thing of the pancor.  Think of it this way, it is a select fire revolver.  You dont 'drop and swap' magazines.  OR at least I think I am remembering the right gun.

Now a select fire (or even a semi-'DD' one) Usas-12 with either 10 round stick mags, or 20 round drums would be fun as hell.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#6]
the 10 round cylinders drop free I believe.

You can rapidly switch in a loaded cylinder.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Finding a real Pancor Jackhammer is virtually impossible. However, if you play the game Max Payne, the Jackhammer is one piece of ordnance he gets to use against the bad guys. However, I do have experience firing the USAS-12. It was a heavy monster at 12 lbs. but the fun factor was worth it when you rapid fire twenty 12-gauge shells through it using its drum.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Small Arms Review a while back had an article on the Pancor and was pretty interesting.  I believe there's one transferable shotgun around but they're not shooting it if I remember right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top