Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2003 6:18:40 PM EDT

Trigger changed with a steel trigger with a jumbo head safety.

Stock is speed feed III.

Surefire forend.

High visibility follower.

Advanced Technology heat shield.

CQB Tac sling.

Will install ghost ring sights in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice that is very close to our shotguns at work. The only thing yours has that ours lack is the heat shield. They work great for us you should be happy with it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:55:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Felot, Did you begin with the Remington 870 HD with the extended mag? MIKE.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:56:39 AM EDT
[#3]
You did a good job on the shotgun.  I like it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes I started with the 870 Express with the extended mag. Then I ordered a front ambi. sling holder being that I'm a lefty. But when I recieved the sling from ASPI (they have the best prices for CQB slings) it came with the left side sling holder. So off came the ambi. sling holder and the stock holder was put back on and I think it looks alot better that way. I love this weapon it is just so easy to work with and the sky is the limit for accessories and it shots great.
Thanks Guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top