Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2003 5:23:13 AM EDT
I have a Beretta 1200FP that I picked up a few years ago and I've never seen one since. Can anybody tell me some info about the gun? Did they only produce a few or is there another reason I've never seen them on the market?

It shoots like a house-a-fire and I love to take it to the range, I'd just like some more information about it.

Thanks,
Joe

Beretta 1200FP

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:29:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Lots of these around...very good gun...very similar to, almost a copy of, the Benelli. Beretta has never pushed the gun's marketing like H&K did the Benellis, but several LE agencies use it. Many accessories will interchange between the guns, but not all. I found it to have more recoil, for me, than the M1 Super90, but otherwise a very high quality, reliable shotgun.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply. I've seen a bunch of the 1201FP's and I assumed the 1200's were mostly in use with LE folks. I also think it has a smidge more recoil than my M1 Super90, but I think it also weighs less than my Benelli Tactical.

-Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top