User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2003 12:46:26 PM EDT
Nice guns....

Nice M4's.....

Nice Nova H20......

Nice R1 rifle....

Nice turkey gun w/ pistol grip....

Nice......

I wonder how much the "UNlimited edition" M4's will sell for? I assume that the MRSP will be less than the 1600 for the limited edition one. Perhaps 1300? Maybe even $1200? That would mean a $1000 shotgun once the dealers are well stocked and everyone has one....

Link Posted: 4/17/2003 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure which one the "Unlimited Edition" is, since I don't have a catalog, but I handled a new M-4 yesterday. The receiver was kinda a 'bluish' color and it had an American flag on the right side. The price was $1,370 at Sportsmans Warehouse.

It felt a little bulky when compared to the Benellis I'm used to. The telescopic stock was non-colapsing but rotates when a button is depressed. I'm thinking it's for use with protective maskes(???), but not sure. I know we practiced a canted rifle hold in the Army while wearing protective gear.

I'm more interested in seeing the new Sport II. I hear it's a 2-tone, like my Legacy, but with a 30" barrel and the extra features of the original Sport.

What's this about an R1 rifle?

I can't find the 2003 newbies anywhere on the net.

Link Posted: 4/24/2003 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#2]
HouseCat,I also purchased an m1014 about two months ago,A thousand dollars and an old winchester shotgun trade ,was my ticket to ownership. The work and life load is a bit much at the moment,so I haven't shot it yet.I  have already shot my buddy's m1014 last year and its everything plus.In feb 2003 american rifleman  is a good article on the R1 benelli rifle,and the april 2003 american rifleman has an excellent article on the benelli m4 super 90. take it easy M1014
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Having recently received my own '03 catalog, I was a bit miffed to find that the M4S90 has the same short feed tube, irregardless of whether it has a straight stock (non-PG) or not. Now, I know the add-on extension makes this moot, but I'd like to get one with a full length feed tube. I wonder if they can be had?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top